The Muslim Problem

Riad S. Wahby rsw at jfet.org
Sat Jul 20 13:17:30 PDT 2013

Karel BĂ­lek <kb at karelbilek.com> wrote:
> Aaaaaand now is the time to unsubscribe from this mailing list.
>
> On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Lorenz Szabo
> <lorenzszabo at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> > The Muslim Problem

Oof. Easy to appreciate Karel's notion here. It would appear someone
kept the dogwhistles warm wihle the list was on hiatus.

I propose we instead ponder just how short a perl script it would
take to automatically transform random selections from a library of
early 20th-century anti-miscegenation and anti-suffrage "literature"
into the newest us-vs-them flavor of the month drivel.

-=rsw