[serval-project-dev] mesh networking patent application - prior art request

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Jul 24 02:26:55 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Bryce Lynch <virtualadept at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:41:35 -0400
From: Bryce Lynch <virtualadept at gmail.com>
To: serval-project-developers at googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [serval-project-dev] mesh networking patent application - prior art request

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Dan Staples <
danstaples at opentechinstitute.org> wrote:

> That's sickening. Not paying a dime in US taxes on billions of dollars
> of profit apparently isn't enough for GE, now they have to patent mesh
> technology.

Mesh networking is too potentially dangerous to go unrestricted.

That said, I just posted a bunch of stuff to that thread with as many links
to verifiable code commits in public repos as I could.  Anybody so inclined
to check my work, please do, and some up-votes would be nice if they don't
suck too badly.

--
The Doctor [412/724/301/703] [ZS]
https://drwho.virtadpt.net/