Gnu PG is more Safe ?

oxopz7 at riseup.net oxopz7 at riseup.net
Tue Jul 23 20:25:48 PDT 2013

No results about the last two books Peter! :'(

What about these books:

SSL TLS Essentials  Securing the Web
SSL and TLS Theory and Practice
Implementing SSL TLS Using Cryptography and PKI

Actually; I want to focus on the algorithms that are used on it.
Not just know or implement and doing things with these protocols!

Cheers to all,
Best Regards,