[liberationtech] today's Spiegel edition

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Jul 21 05:18:53 PDT 2013

Der Spiegel again, like Guardian, O'Globo, WaPo, publishes only snippets
of NSA documents, then bloated commentary. This titilating censorship is
complicit cowardice. The journalists who sign these articles should be ashamed
of providing a cover-up with commercial manipulation of Snowden's alleged
documents information which assures governments no media outlet will
"go too far." That is, share Snowden's serious risks, instead hang him
out alone with allegations of his frightening collection, cheerleading the
applauding crowd.

The full formulaic cravenly disappointing article in German:

https://linksunten.indymedia.org/de/system/files/data/2013/07/7223658275.pdf
(6.1MB)