back on the airwaves

Riad S. Wahby rsw@jfet.org
Sat Jul 20 00:06:13 PDT 2013

All,

Welcome back to the Cypherpunks mailing list. You've received a
subscription notice and are receiving this message now because you were
a member of the cypherpunks@al-qaeda.net or cypherpunks@jfet.org mailing
list before it went offline several (?) weeks ago.

First, my sincerest apologies for having failed to notice that messages
were silently dropping. All the bounces were still dropping into my
"cypherpunks bounces" mailbox, so from what I could tell all was running
normally (if perhaps at slightly low SNR). It turns out that some
package upgrade, most likely a new version of perl, broke majordomo.

(And of course, could I have picked a worse time to break everything?)

Well, that's the bad news. The good news is that cypherpunks is now