"To Protect and Infect" - the edges of privacy-invading technology

Hannes Frederic Sowa hannes at stressinduktion.org
Tue Dec 31 20:02:05 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 07:08:10PM -0800, coderman wrote:
> > Until now I saw no facts that I distrust the major hardware vendors.
>
> then you're not paying attention :)

Most of the implants are installed without we surely know if the vendors
did know about that or am I missing something? Every implant needs a
dropper which installs it or access to the supply chain etc.

I also don't count RSA as a hardware vendor in this case, as the
backdoored RNG was included in their bSafe suite, which is purely
software.

Greetings,

  Hannes