Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 13:52:35 PST 2013

--On Wednesday, January 01, 2014 7:38 AM +1000 "James A. Donald"
<jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> In practice, it is pretty obvious that most practitioners of civil
> disobedience believe they are above the law, that they usually *are*
> above the law,

	The hell do you mean? If by 'the law' you mean natural rights, then the
people who think that they are above the law are all governemnt shitbags.
Every single member of every government is a criminal who thinks he is
'above the law'.

	Take a thorough sack of shit like thomas jefferson for instance. The guy
babbled about 'god given equal rights' while enslaving his fellows. If
that's not being 'above the law', I don't know what it is.

	As to Swartz he didn't commit any real crime so he never was, or pretended
to be, 'above the law'.

>and that in particular Swartz believed he was above the
> law, and was shocked to find that he was not.
>
> There might be some sincere practitioners of civil disobedience,

	What is a sincere practitioner of civil disobedience?