[tor-talk] Request for "Tor, king of anonymity" graphic

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Thu Dec 26 16:25:01 PST 2013

So much for trying to be nice.

Why the fuck are you bending over for people who like to keep secrets?

I like my fucking and my security safe, sane, and consensual. Tor is a
great tool, but too many idiots get caught up in the idea they can use
it to 'rage against the machine' by using EXACTLY THE SAME TACTICS THE
MACHINE BENDS THEM THE FUCK OVER WITH.

If you truly wish to fuck the NSA, have no secrets, have no fear, and
choose every action as if the world were watching, for they very well
may be.

If you have something to fear, then hide shit.

If you want to be a real cypherpunk, leave the fear and put your life
and integrity to do everything in plain sight and speak truth to power.

Most likely power will leave you the fuck alone because they it figure
out how to manipulate you with fear, and are to afraid of the power of
truth, for which they have no defense.