[tor-talk] Request for "Tor, king of anonymity" graphic

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 25 13:41:07 PST 2013

On 2013-12-26 05:58, Kelly John Rose wrote:
> Wow, is this seriously political correctness self censorship
> encouragement in the name of security culture based anti psyops?

"rape culture" a move by some people to censor other people -

"Your thoughts get women raped. This make my thoughts holier than your
thoughts, and me holier than you"

Everyone is encouraging false rape accusations.  No one is encouraging rape.

Accusations of "rape culture", are frequently made, and always false.

Accusations of encouraging false rape accusations are never made, and
should be.