request for transcript: Bruce Schneier and Eben Moglen discuss a post-Snowden Internet

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Tue Dec 17 02:06:11 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 01:47:12PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2013-12-17 11:38, rysiek wrote:
> >I think that making working for NSA "srsly uncool, dude" is a very effective
> >tactic, for example. Especially in the light of the "thanksgiving talking
> >points".
>
> Will never work.  You overrate social pressure.

despite german government seemingly having serious problems recruiting
competent devs for producing their own malware and thus being forced to
procure this from front companies of allied agencies. in germany either moral
standards are higher and/or social pressure does work?

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF