[Cryptography] Size of the PGP userbase?

cane cane at jondos.de
Sun Dec 15 23:04:50 PST 2013

grarpamp:
> some form of p2p message system where every address is a crypto key,
> masked for grandma by her contact list

You may have a look of "I2P Bote" it is severless, encrypted mail
system, address is the public key, P2P based... nice tool.

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P#E-mail

It is part of the Invisible Internet Project (I2P), a P2P darknet.
The I2P router is router and client in one Java application. You have to
install he I2P router first: http://www.i2p2.de

Afterwards you can add the "I2P Bote plugin", the serverless mail
system. SMTP- and POP3 support was on the ToDo list some times ago, I
didn't have a look on the latest version of the project.

Installation is not very easy, but possible.

Best regards
cane