[Full-disclosure] Secure whistleblowing feedback / reporting systems in the content of compartmented information, endpoint security [was: [NSA bitching] [formerly Re: PRISM][]]

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 16:11:18 PST 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 4:40 AM,  <dan at geer.org> wrote:
> http://geer.tinho.net/geer.uncc.9x13.txt

an interesting discussion :)

"This is perhaps our last fundamental tradeoff before the Singularity
occurs: Do we, as a society, want the comfort and convenience of
increasingly technologic, invisible digital integration enough to pay
for those benefits with the liberties that must be given up to be
protected from the downsides of that integration?" -- dan

i would argue that there is an alternative in design and architecture,
mainly those which decentralize and protect end-to-end. however, there
is a cost attached to these efforts as well, which so far most opt-out
of paying...

best regards,