public notice: TLA scrutiny an opportunity for catching capabilities

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 17:19:09 PST 2013

if you're under scrutiny[0] no better time to test than today :)

- collect sequences, collect imagery, collect signals, collect
collaborators, collect everything! (you'll find data later you didn't
recognize as relevant)
- honey tokens to trigger channel targets, see which takes.
- selective channels of dis-information to quantify compromise.
- observe counter-reaction, counter counter-counter-measures,
- continually iterate process until truce or truncheon-ed...

caution: this can lead to escalation!

0. "Snowden ally Appelbaum claims his Berlin apartment was invaded"
  http://www.dw.de/snowden-ally-appelbaum-claims-his-berlin-apartment-was-invaded/a-17315069

"""
Berlin resident and US national Jacob Appelbaum told Saturday's
edition of the "Berliner Zeitung" daily that he believed he was under
surveillance in the German capital. Appelbaum told the paper that
somebody had broken into his apartment and used his computer in his
absence.

"When I flew away for an appointment, I installed four alarm systems
in my apartment," Appelbaum told the paper after discussing other
situations which he said made him feel uneasy. "When I returned, three
of them had been turned off. The fourth, however, had registered that
somebody was in my flat - although I'm the only one with a key. And
some of my effects, whose positions I carefully note, were indeed
askew. My computers had been turned on and off."
"""