request for transcript: Bruce Schneier and Eben Moglen discuss a post-Snowden Internet

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:00:05 PST 2013

tonight in the us of agh  on 60 minutes they had on a giant ad for the NSA

fr what i understand alexander has his office set up as star trek battleship

and this was really weird they do standing meetings with a blue light on
where he gets a report read to him - they gave the appearance of children
playing a game

they said every summer they have high school student interns break code for
them and they are highly successful

i just wonder if ppl are thinking about the bio sphere at all in terms of
some sort of 'encryption' method i mean if we can work outside of the
little box they have made for themselves (and us) then  mayb things r
movable?

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Skype carimachet - 646-652-6434
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.