c4-r3kN.txt (urls)

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 15:02:01 PST 2013

== random ==

 coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> i never considered prohibition as constraint on state of mind in public,
> mainly thinking along monetary and covert economic activity angles.
>
> but considering the public, and the multitudes of social scenes no
> longer "lubricated" or under shadow of persecution, this would have a
> direct and personal impact on many.
>
> certainly a world removed from the producers and distribution
> activity, which tends to monopolize the zeitgeist of the prohibition
> era.

this observation arose from a recent conversation about influence
of alcohol on behavior and mood. where someone who drinks can
say things that they otherwise may not, and in this way a given
viewpoint may have a deeper grounding in the emotions that are
not being accounted for, and could be realized or accessed when
decompressing or reaching equilibrium in another phase or state
of awareness, via inebriation. the role of legal & illegal substances
in relation to edge of insight and cultural development likewise.

thus the aberrant statement or communication that may occur
via this communication is not necessarily less truth, only that
it may not be acknowledged or accounted for in the given view
or modeling. thus, a kind of equilibrium or balancing of forces,
or equalization across parameters known and unknown, those
documented and hidden, via inebriation. for instance, anger if
it arises when drinking and hidden rage. or following ideology
and then when inebriated a person letting down their guard &
speaking their mind, etc. in this way, truth and ideas that may
not fit in the given model. and how this could be an influence
upon culture and conformity if removed and this unwitting or
known feedback does not occur, and a rigid view is upheld
as the cultural standard, instead. where this balancing of
forces may not take place due to its prohibition, even, as
this could advantage those managing skewed modeling
and using it to enforce a given approach, and limit any
alternatives because it does not fit inside the mindset
or belief system, and cannot be questioned beyond this.

in this way, sobriety is equated with a higher knowing or
state of being, potentially, seeing more clearly, when if
in its position it is bounded or limited, these areas of
previous feedback would essentially be outlawed and
not addressed, or set up a schizoid state of relation
by denying other dimensions or relations or dynamics,
as if everything is contained with a rationalization even,
versus breaking-through that boundary into chaos and-
or the unknown, or challenging beliefs about what truth
is and where control originates in the cosmic context.
in that there is a limit to what can be determined via
reductionism, though no limit to the belief of this,
which can stand uncorrected, opposed to truth and
greater evidence than what is allowed or sanctioned.

leading to this...

>> what is prohibition of
>> crypto? control of controversial thoughts and connections, an indirect
>> form of secondary censorship. Fahrenheit 451 tactics- actual crypto
>> the fire.

i understand the different interpretation, and did not
adequately define the analogy, well enough to be make
the correlation clear enough. in the book by Ray Bradbury
it is the truth and ideas in the medium of the book that are
at issue, not just books but their use as a transmission of
beliefs, of alternative (non-sober) principles that challenge
the ruling order that seeks to extinguish this otherness
that is essentially culture itself, knowledge, reality. that
is the basis for control over people and the civilization.

what this extends into further in a cryptography context
is that 'crypto' itself may be outlawed like books, not for
technical means to communicate, but because what is
communicated could be _secret and not controllable by
those who seek total control over what occurs in society.

thus truth, another viewpoint shared by people, especially
if counter to corrupt government, could be this fire held in
the container of crypto, and if it is broken by default and-or
corrupted by design, this other viewpoint could never develop
beyond a given set of parameters because those who think
differently are seen as and believed to be 'the enemy' within
a state that has become rogue and functions against its
own people, in order to forever secure its power over them.

in other words: ideas, truth, shared reasoning is the danger,
and if it cannot be safely exchanged without consequence,
losing your job or career or having ideas disallowed and thus
trading in bad thoughts, as if drunken ramblings even, then
through this prohibition of ideas and thinking, as it relates
to grand inquisitor like auditing of any private domains and
whatever "secrets" people may be sharing, then could be
equivalent to peering into the war plans of the enemy and
all of this could be mapped out into a strategy that seeks
to eliminate this risk of unknowns, to uphold empowered
and extending rationalization within a particular system
of belief that aligns with private politics and corruption,
state of hidden dictatorship, and engineering failure so
to sustain the corrupt works as enterprise planning.

in other words, no crypto, no protected boundary for
freedom of expression or freedom of thought/speech,
communication, or practice of religion even, without
hidden judge, jury, potentially executioner via NSA
and others who are like the monster under the bed,
though inside computers, minds, communications.
where did they get the right to enforce and defend
mediocrity, to pursue and extinguish truth that does
not fit into or is opposed to the ruling political ideology,
and to not have any oversight and be given carte blanche
to pursue a political agenda against citizens, a lawless
agenda that is actively oppressing people in civilization,
and seeks to uphold and enforce an unreal, antihuman
viewpoint that is based on subjugation and exploitation.

i mean if the NSA was going around abusing children
and connected with pedophile networks and seeking
to blacklist and exploit people based on porn habits
or enforcing a no-masturbation rule by "government",
that would be a pretty important insider story, no?

those are the politics also involved in these questions,
the kind of substitute culture that can at once uphold
an unrealistic worldview only to use this for exploitation.
that is what happens in situations of corruption, and in
situations of total corruption, it is institutionalized and
made mainstream yet cannot be communicated about.
so if the crypto is non-existent, so too is such reality.

anyone who starts to think can be persecuted by the
criminals and taken down in isolation, and framed as
if just another sinner via the inside-subversion. that is
how books with another viewpoint can offer perspective
otherwise outlawed, so too working cryptography that
cannot be decrypted. without it, shooting fish in a barrel.

i vote those who work at NSA should be made to wear
helmets and uniforms, and wear big 'key' medallions
around their necks, so we know we are totally owned.
(not sure which way the rubber hose prop should go,
if firehose or perhaps each wearing condom bandoleer)

NSA is watching you masturbate!

(the new WPA posters for the sterilized asexual set)