infra-org (urls)

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sat Dec 7 20:40:30 PST 2013

 > Consciousness is something really complex we don't really understand.
 > Quantum physics is something really complex we don't really understand.
 > Therefore, Consciousness must be a Quantum Physics thing!  QED.

If that works for you, you could go see the What the Bleep Do We Know
(whatthebleep.com),
which has a bunch of new-agey people who don't understand
consciousness or physics
and a few physicists who do understand physics being taken out of context.
It was in theaters a few years back, and seems to have a
direct-to-DVD sequel or director's cut or something.
If you do know physics, I'd recommend getting high before you see it...