Jim Bell needs Bitcoins!

Jim Bell jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 17:01:29 PST 2013

Because of the follow message(s), I feel the need to set the record straight.  For the record, I have no intention of putting any 'bets', 'donations', or 'predictions' into Sanjuro's (or anyone else's) 'Assassination Market'-type system!  First, as I think will be obvious, I am merely one of about 7.1 billion humans on Earth.  Any 'bets' I would make would be insignificant and therefore superfluous.  Secondly, right now I consider investing in my isotope-modified fiber-optic invention    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/WO2013101261A1.html   as being by far my highest priority.  (My primary need at this point is raising money to 'buy' about 100 national-stage patents from nations around the world.  There is no international patent system, at least other than Europe.  An invention must be patented in any nation where patent protection is desired.)

Disclaimer:  I am not involved with Sanjuro's 'Assassination Market' in any way.  I do not know who he is.
          Jim Bell