Jim Bell comes to Cypherpunks?

Jim Bell jamesdbell8@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 12:41:21 PST 2013

    Since the issue was just raised about me needing a PGP key (presumably, for now, just for signing purposes), it occurred to me that the best way to get that key signed would be for me to attend a meeting of Cypherpunks.  Since many such meetings occur in the Bay Area (San Francisco and environs) I could come from Vancouver Washington (Just across the Columbia river from Portland) and attend an upcoming Cypherpunks meeting.  What I'd appreciate would be a local who could provide transportation (I don't do 'credit card' and they probably wouldn't rent a car to me if I did!), and possibly a place to stay for 2-3 days.  Does this sound like a plan?  I could bring my BOP (Bureau of Prisons) ID, smuggled out when I was released, and auction it off for bitcoins, to pay for my expenses. (It's sure to be a collector's item someday!)

          Jim Bell