Human scum in the crypto/security industry industry

gwen hastings gwen@cypherpunks.to
Sat Dec 21 11:57:00 PST 2013

lots of Human scum, snake oil peddlers etc in my industry,

back at Sunsoft in 1994 I used to have to work with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gil_Shwed as he was writing the initial
versions of Firewall-1(was being done on Solaris 2.4 at the time).
He had a desk in Bldg 5 at Sunsoft also

Gil as Wikipedia states(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gil_Shwed) and as
Bamford writes was a member of the Mossad linked Unit 8200.  He was
extremely eager to get FW-1(which Sun had NO source to at that time)
into the hands of Sun Customers.. LOTS of SUN customers.

And given what I was doing at the time for the 5 Sun Companies, I was a
Sun Industrial Relations 'skunk' as in skunkworks there was a bit of
pressure for me to use Fw-1 at my offsite lab(s) and my home lab(NOT), I
already had alternatives.

Fortunately as I was also working with SunLabs we had internally
developed alternatives which we did control all sources for
ie Sunscreen-1, unfortunately there was an insistance we use BSAFE(which
I ALWAYS had a LOT of resistance to) for the SKIP crypto tunnels, as we
are coming to find out..  there were evil reasons for this. Skip had
some internal defenses against such skulduggery such as rapidly
switching out keys.. use of DH.. and both Ashar Aziz and Whit Diffie had
their hand in the design. But if there were flaws in the random number
gen that were not known to us then this puts a whole different light on
things like none of the defenses mean anything when keys were predictable.

     and I used to think John Young had finally skipped over the edge

John My apologies..

      Fucking SNAKE OIL salesmen

       gwen
ps its becoming VERY obvious to me that RSA Inc. and Jim Bidzos were
filthy from the start. I thought an AG-Crypto was being run on us but I
was told I was being overly paranoid and to take off my tin foil hat(NOT).

--
Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,