Metadata anonymization through time delayed email messaging.

Nghia Duong tnghia.duong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:21:04 PDT 2013

Great idea, however I think the user should still have the possibility to
choose a timely delivery if the context requires it, right?

I have always had questions about obfuscating e-mail metadata too. For
instance, would it be possible to implement "burner" accounts (like
ChatSecure [1] did)?

The concept of a burner account is that you can quickly create a new
> clean account with no identifying or memorable details, and have that
> account only exist on your device [...]

That way people would be "shuffling" their e-mail accounts and that would
make it harder to infer social links via email metadata. This may be a very
stupid question, but hey, I'm curious.

[1] http://chrisballinger.info/apps/chatsecure/