Is the Wikileaks Party a cypherpunk party?

Karel Bílek kb at karelbilek.com
Wed Aug 21 08:57:43 PDT 2013

http://www.pp-international.net/

Frankly, I met some great people all around the world, sharing same
values and so on.

But some of them are less altruistic.

And of course, there is tons of politics. In all senses of the word.
And it was a stupid Pirate Party that has almost no power anywhere,
except for a few people in Brussels and some Germans in those smaller
parliaments. But even the *possibility* of power lure some strange
people in.