Avaaz in "grave danger" due to GMail spam filters

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:04:49 PDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM, staticsafe <me at staticsafe.ca> wrote:
> The biggest problem being spam. We need to educate typical e-mail users
> about e-mail hygiene and spam fighting.

Over the past two decades, efforts to educate the average user have
had limited success at best. I think it's time to give up on educating them
and simply drive them off the internet. We can frame them for various
crimes, loot their bank accounts or credit cards so they're too poor to get
online, or get them kicked off of their ISPs. Conveniently, the people who
are too dumb to be allowed online are the very same people who will be easy
to attack online.

Why, yes, I did major in sophistry in college. Why do you ask?

--
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet. -- Arnaud-Amaury, 1209