Is the Wikileaks Party a cypherpunk party?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Aug 17 04:31:51 PDT 2013

Sure, that works as well as any other initiative to avoid the
classic and inevitably corrupt political parties. It too will become
corrupt as inevitable with politics which is nothing but organized
corruption which empowers itself to fuck the public dead as a
wise person beautifully articulates the aim of politics.

No political leader or party is worth supporting except to get in
on the fucking. And as with other political parties, the WikiLeaks
party is enlisting adherents with the same classical and
corrupt methods: an opportunistic, eloquent, mesmerizing star
surrounded and advocated by the most venal of advisors, funders,
lawyers, promoters, shills, double-crossers, lobbyists, thugs, rats,
snakes, vermin, scum, thieves, liars, cheats, priests, apologists,
yellow-red-blue dogs, magicians, whores, cunts, dicks, pussies,
vultures, hyenas, racists, sexists, on into the thousands and then
millions of fuckers eager to kill, hurt, steal, and savage those
less organized to do unto others under a banner of beneficience,
rooting out corruption, protecting the weak, punishing the powerful,
making the world a better place.

Cryptoanarchy is an alternative to politics, a deadly enemy,
disorganized, any one of a cryptoanarchist is a politician's
worst nightmare, inside the organization, the most trusted,
the most likely to fuck the star dead. As Schwarz and Assange
has found, along with Manning, Snowden, Anonymous, Lulzsec,
Sabu, Tor, Lavabit, Silent Circle, among many in jail,
indicted, exiled, tortured, disappeared. Others went to the
other side for officially assured continual fucking.