Malware Keylogger

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Thu Aug 8 10:17:18 PDT 2013

Are you targeting the BIOS or the OS? Are you targeting it during boot or
while running?

I suppose targeting the BIOS would be cool. I guess it'd be easier to
(through booting the pendrive) write your malware to the OS.

I'd suggest replacing the default keyboard drivers with your own special
flavor. In case of signed drivers you have a problem. Maybe you can modify
the OS's routines for checking signatures.

The lamer method would be getting some malware for Mac and some for Linux
and placing everything in the right folders. Similar but different.

Still you're only targeting OSs, never all OSs.

You could instead target only BIOSs or UEFIs. Your choice.