what to install on a secure communication device

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Sat Aug 31 14:01:37 PDT 2013

Jitsi does OTR too, though it's a little weird to set up. A small team
I work with is using SparkleShare, which you can set up to use an SSH
tunnel as a connection proxy and even make sshd listen over a hidden
service, so that's pretty cool though a bit of an esoteric process for
your unaware teammates. I still use PGP email (actually more over the
last 4 months) and Thunderbird and Enigmail still work on all
platforms.

-lee