UDP/datagram/cell based networks [was: Why_can't_email_be_secure]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 01:39:55 PDT 2013

On 8/26/13, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Bill Stewart <bill.stewart at pobox.com>
>> Datagrams don't give you any useful anonymity,
> usability for example to support UDP traffic and applications which

Are we necessarily even speaking strictly of UDP 'datagrams'
or applications? For example, I presume there might be something
to be said for software switched packet/cell network stacks. Even if
they are encapsulated in meshes of TCP overlay circuits for the
TCP properties. Streams of buckets passing inside,  be they full of
ham or discarded chaff. The cost is the bandwidth you wish
to dedicate to it, the cpu/ram to pass, route and control it. Can
old ATM transports be anonymized or assist in that...