Metadata anonymization through time delayed email messaging.

StealthMonger StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net
Tue Aug 27 09:16:11 PDT 2013

danimoth <danimoth at cryptolab.net> writes:

> On 27/08/13 at 10:22pm, Jeff Scofield wrote:
> [cut]
>> One strategy might be to consider the adoption of a time delayed email
>> system.  The reason why the use of such a mechanism to allow someone the
>> ability to write an email, and then have it sent off at a specified (or
>> randomly generated unspecified) date is useful for multiple reasons.
> [cut]

> Are we trying to reinvent anonymous remailers and nym servers?

Thank you danimoth for making that connection.  [Will they never learn?]

--

 -- StealthMonger <StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net>
    Long, random latency is part of the price of Internet anonymity.

   anonget: Is this anonymous browsing, or what?
   http://groups.google.ws/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/073f34abb668df33?dmode=source&output=gplain

   stealthmail: Hide whether you're doing email, or when, or with whom.
   mailto:stealthsuite at nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20index.html

Key: mailto:stealthsuite at nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20stealthmonger-key