Encrypted mailing lists?

alex wright wrightalexw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:50:32 PDT 2013

I can't imagine trusting enough people that I can't see to necessitate a
mailing list.  It would certainly be neat, though.

--
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

-Charles Babbage, 19th century English mathematician, philosopher, inventor
and mechanical engineer who originated the concept of a programmable
computer.