David and Glenn in Berlin

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:41:41 PDT 2013

i think the new white house dog (very important news if you missed it)
should take over the duties of obama > dogs generally have ethics and
i dont know one dog accused of war crimes or being a 'terrist' like
obama

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Skype carimachet - 646-652-6434
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.