Groklaw shuts down

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:13:08 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Riad S. Wahby <rsw at jfet.org> wrote:

> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20130818120421175
>
>     " My personal decision is to get off of the Internet to the degree
>     it's possible. ... now that I
>     know that ensuring privacy online is impossible.

Well, nuts. I'd been thinking that one unintended consquence of the
revelation of the snoops' snooping is that thoughtful, serious people would
get off the internet, or at least stop putting content on the internet. And
here we have confirmation, like an hour after I had that thought. Thus the
government impoverishes us all. Again.

Meanwhile, brainless chatterboxes will continue to spatter their lives all
over Facebook and clamor for more location-enabled apps for their phones.

--
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet. -- Arnaud-Amaury, 1209