Avaaz in "grave danger" due to GMail spam filters

Moon Jones mjones at pencil.allmail.net
Tue Aug 20 05:22:09 PDT 2013

On 18.08.2013 23:48, rysiek wrote:
> I happen to be on Avaaz's info distribution list,

Weird. «Happen to be» sounds like you were waiting for a bus and
overhearing a talk behind you.

> My question is: does *anybody* on this list have some kind of contact within
> Avaaz? I'd *love* to talk to them about it.

One of you does have a BIG problem. Either you are subscribed to some
spam corporation with no way to contact them, or you are just using this
list to raise awarness about some corporation by making others look for
solutions for you. Or is it something else?