Avaaz in "grave danger" due to GMail spam filters

alex wright wrightalexw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:12:33 PDT 2013

I put text in a box.  I click a button.  That text is transported to people
across the globe.  Fucking people need to get over some UI shit.

--
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

-Charles Babbage, 19th century English mathematician, philosopher, inventor
and mechanical engineer who originated the concept of a programmable
computer.