Is the Wikileaks Party a cypherpunk party?

Gregory Foster gfoster at entersection.org
Sun Aug 18 20:49:47 PDT 2013

Crikey (Aug 19) - "WikiLeaks Party’s ‘administrative errors’ incense
Greens" by @BernardKeane:
http://www.crikey.com.au/2013/08/19/wikileaks-partys-administrative-errors-incense-greens/

Pirate Party Australia (Aug 18) - "Preferencing Statement for Federal
Election 2013":
http://pirateparty.org.au/2013/08/18/preferencing-statement-for-federal-election-2013/

I don't know much about Australian politics, but it sounds like the
current election is interesting.
gf

*From: *"jd cypherpunks" <jd.cypherpunks at gmail.com>

On Aug 18, 2013 4:43 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com
> <mailto:jya at pipeline.com>> wrote:
>
> Cryptome beats its stick frustrated in a dim cotton pick weigh
> shed. WikiLeaks wails, release me, dog-fuck-stuck in a worldwide
> power grid.
>
> Manning and Snowden got the humongous brass balls leak exploiters
> lack exactly like leaker defenders and fans.

- --
Gregory Foster || gfoster at entersection.org
@gregoryfoster <> http://entersection.com/