see something, say something stamps

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Aug 18 00:59:26 PDT 2013

"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> writes:

>Would the NYC MTA really sue for trademark infringement in a case like this?
>Seems to me it would be asking for loads of bad PR.

On the remote chance that they'd even notice it, and the equally remote chance
that they'd bother threatening legal action, all you'd need to do is send a
link to the Wikipedia article on Streisand Effect and they'd go back to
pretending they didn't see it.

In any case since it's use in this case is for satirical purposes (IANAL), it
may be OK anyway.  I just want to get it on a t-shirt.

Peter.