Is the Wikileaks Party a cypherpunk party?

CryptoFreak cryptofreak at cpunk.us
Sat Aug 17 05:37:51 PDT 2013

There's definately a chance it could become corrupt. But I think the
big difference between the Wikileaks Party and other, more traditional
parties, is that the WLP is focused on more than just grabbing power.
The whole organization is about speaking truth to power, destroying
secrets, informing the populace, and holding those in power
accountable. That a little different than most others.

Of course that could all be hyperbole just like Obama's promises of
change but we don't know yet.  While I agree that a cryptoanarchist
poses a bigger threat to the power structure than a political party
does, could this not be a good forward step?