Is the Wikileaks Party a cypherpunk party?

CryptoFreak cryptofreak at cpunk.us
Sat Aug 17 03:01:07 PDT 2013

While I'm American, I've been paying close attention to the Wikileaks
Party in Australia. Could it be the political embodiment of the
cypherpunk movement?

Regardless of what some think of Julian Assange, he certainly holds
true to the cp ethic and the parties belief in accountability,
privacy, and justice, seem well aligned with the movement.

So what do you think? Is their finally a political party more closely
aligned with the cypherpunk ideal than the Libertarians?

Regards,
CryptoFreak