Information theoretically secure communication networks

Lance Cottrell loki at obscura.com
Mon Aug 12 08:52:35 PDT 2013

There was a lot of analysis like this back in the 1990's on this list. You could probably look for it in the archives.

In general, store and forward anonymity services, like Mixmaster, have much better anonymity characteristics than real time systems like TOR, basically for the reasons you outline.

	-Lance

--
Lance Cottrell
loki at obscura.com