The Guardian: Fears over NSA surveillance revelations endanger US cloud computing industry

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 9 07:52:36 PDT 2013

This fear of US cloud service was deployed against US crypto
back then. Exemplified in the CryptoAG revelation. Then it
was "revealed," as now, the competitors were even more
devious. Meanwhile all of the spies and contractors got more
funding to spy on each other and PR the mil-grade security,
backslapping at how easy it was to spook the public, you
know, spook as in spy on to assure freaking was effective.

In 2000 it was "revealed" that CIA and NSA with the joint
Special Collection Service, were running eavesdropping
and burgling ops out of US embassies and at home from
suburban Maryland and now, holy shit, it is "revealed" that
PRISM and XKeyscore does that cyberwarly with browsers.

You know, too, revealed as in leaked most industriously
by a Special Distribution Service, another codeword for
smoking the cloud, why even the CIA uses vaporware.

Guardian is a fine mouthpiece for Official Secrets freaking.