[liberationtech] LeastAuthority.com announces a Spy-Proof Storage Service

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Aug 4 02:14:54 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zookozot at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 00:44:58 -0700
From: Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zookozot at gmail.com>
To: liberationtech at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [liberationtech] LeastAuthority.com announces a Spy-Proof Storage Service

Hello again, people of liberationtech.

Nobody replied to my missive. Perhaps it was Too Long; Didn't Read!
But I wanted to mention to you that I subsequently talked to some
young programmers at DefCon. I told them that my claim is that
LeastAuthority.com's S4 is proof against PRISM-style indiscriminate
surveillance, but not proof against targeted surveillance. They
suggested: why not call it “PRISM-proof” then? Good idea! I might do
that.

Regards,

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Representative

https://LeastAuthority.com
--
Liberationtech list is public and archives are searchable on Google. Too many emails? Unsubscribe, change to digest, or change password by emailing moderator at companys at stanford.edu or changing your settings at https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/liberationtech

----- End forwarded message -----