Max Blumenthal on Security Forum (Eugen Leitl)

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Aug 1 07:40:15 PDT 2013

Not  to pry, much, into your book, do you have more of Snowden's
documents than released? If so, is more release in the offing?

Presumbably you are being tapped and metadataed up the kazoo,
except on uber-secure cpunks, these questions in guise of statements
from an appreciative audience:

Docs released by the administration yesterday was goosed by your
and others, the latter identities clearly spoofed,  challenging
releases and threats of more to come. Good outcome, that.

Following the precedential 1970s, with the gradually increasing
journalists probes and manifold late-coming Congressional
committees following the coffee smell, dueling with one another
to grab mics and cameras. Goosedness abounds, hurray!

Finally, hardly, tell me to jump in a lake, are you in touch with
Snowden? How about Glenn, Laura, Jake, Julian, Sarah?
Using OTR/PGP between US, UK, DE, BR? Cpunks need
this to climb out of the too-soon grave from breeding
the likes of today's leaking heroes..

Really, finally, and nobody here will tell, have you been
subpoenaed vis a vis Snowden? For Julian, Glenn,
Laura, Jake, Sarah, Ellsberg, Hersh, for The President's Men?