XKeyscore: More fun with NSA

sharon bpmcontrol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:09:08 PDT 2013

thanks mate, just mailing you to return the favor.
background:
once upon a time last year, i took my hobby of replying to spammers a
bit to far.
mailed them that i know that they are planning to kill a certain
president, and to stop their jihad.
similar to what you just did. only far worse.
minutes later, my phone, home router, openBSD firewall, and debian
computer all started having issues.
in that order. <will explain more upon request, but its just strange and
not hard proof>
the hdd indicator showed constant disk activity for a few days, the disk
sounded like it too.
couldnt find anything in any log, top or ps.
anyway, i hope its contagious
also, thanks for the link.