Groklaw shuts down

Riad S. Wahby rsw@jfet.org
Tue Aug 20 08:44:21 PDT 2013

    " My personal decision is to get off of the Internet to the degree
    it's possible. I'm just an ordinary person. But I really know, after
    all my research and some serious thinking things through, that I
    can't stay online personally without losing my humanness, now that I
    know that ensuring privacy online is impossible. I find myself
    unable to write. I've always been a private person. That's why I
    never wanted to be a celebrity and why I fought hard to maintain
    both my privacy and yours. "

-=rsw