[liberationtech] LeastAuthority.com announces a Spy-Proof Storage Service

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Sun Aug 4 02:14:54 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zookozot@gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 00:44:58 -0700
From: Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zookozot@gmail.com>
To: liberationtech@lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [liberationtech] LeastAuthority.com announces a Spy-Proof Storage Service

Hello again, people of liberationtech.

Nobody replied to my missive. Perhaps it was Too Long; Didn't Read!
But I wanted to mention to you that I subsequently talked to some
young programmers at DefCon. I told them that my claim is that
LeastAuthority.com's S4 is proof against PRISM-style indiscriminate
surveillance, but not proof against targeted surveillance. They
suggested: why not call it “PRISM-proof” then? Good idea! I might do
that.

Regards,

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Representative

https://LeastAuthority.com
--
Liberationtech list is public and archives are searchable on Google. Too many emails? Unsubscribe, change to digest, or change password by emailing moderator at companys@stanford.edu or changing your settings at https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/liberationtech

----- End forwarded message -----