No subject

Robert Guerra rguerra at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

> I think that it should be written into Canada's constitution that ANY
> information about any Candadian citizen belongs to that citizen.

I'm so pissed off about this idea... You mean like I'd be sued for using
your name in this email? What if my name was "Robert" - do we "share" the
loot when we sue the cypherpunks node owner for using our names? Yuck.

Ownership is irrelevant to information; bits aren't naturally scarce. [What
if I'm using the number "32", which just happens to be your age? Or "174"
which happens to be your weight? What does "any information about any
citizen" mean?]

Mark