Are forms possible in a cookie cutter website?

MDegaston at aol.com MDegaston at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

I have a website made with cookie cutters. I would like to add
a place where people see little windows where they have to fill
in their name, email address and possibly phone and a comment
box. How does one create that or is it not possible on a cookie
cutter website?  Is there a programming text (gif?) I can put in
as is done with banners?

I am really a rank amateur and know very little so unless it is
very very simple to do, I probably can't do it, mind you.

Appreciate your help.

Margie
Only One Career Woman in 1,000 Finds the Job She Deserves.
Be Your Own Boss. We Help You Make Your Own Money.
http://prosperouswomen.bizland.com/masterminding

ANSWERS: