Software for pop-ups and anti-virus

Peter A Steeves logical at idirect.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

Do you hate receiving Pop Ups while on-line?  Get this Pop Up Killer
from http://software.xfx.net/ . Pop Up Killer shoots them dead.  It's
FREE and I love it.

A friend told me about a new FREE Virus killer called Anti Vir.
I downloaded it today from http://www.free-av.com/eula.htm
Good Lord, it found 3 different viruses on my computer that
McAfee, Inoculate, PC-illin and http://housecall.antivirus.com
could not find.  Anti Vir searched through 111,000 files on my
two hard drives.  The best of the other 4 only searched through
80,000 files.  How could they miss the other 31,000 files?

Good Health and Happiness to you All.

Peter A. Steeves, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., P.Eng.
Geomatics Engineer
Geodetic Software Systems
Logical at idirect.com
http://www.GSSGeomatics.com

Submit your questions & answers to MyInput at AEOpublishing.com

QUESTIONS: