New Legal Briefs: Friday's Hearing Heats Up

Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

June 17, 2001
Please Spread the Word

Dear Colleagues,

Just a quick note, as we race toward Friday's New York Supreme Court hearing
in the Drug War on Trial case, to let you know that:

- Two new legal briefs are now linked from page one:

http://www.narconews.com/

(Joint memorandum by Narco News Bulletin and I, and my own sworn affidavit
about the latest court Exhibit, "The Mexico Papers" with lots of interesting
drug war facts)

- Tomorrow we shall post the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) amicus
brief in support of Narco News' motion to dismiss the Banamex lawsuit.

- At press time, we have heard of another amicus (friend-of-the-court) brief
being filed on our behalf, and as soon as we receive it, we will post and
announce it.

Apologies for being so brief about the briefs. For a pro se defendant, this
is worse than cramming for the bar exam.

from somewhere else in a country called América,

Al Giordano
Publisher-on-leave, full-time defendant
The Narco News Bulletin
http://www.narconews.com/