Netscape 6 ruined all my pictures?

susanwunder-happycow at earthlink.net susanwunder-happycow at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

I need help and I don't know who to ask - I'm VERY new
at this.

I downloaded Netscape 6 and it has ruined all the pictures
I had scanned and saved when I had Netscape 4.  Can you
tell me how to fix it?  I tried to re-download 4 but I guess
once you have 6 you can't go back!  Every picture I try to
print now comes out all black.  Any suggestions?

I appreciate any help you can give me or someplace you
can tell me to go to look the info up.  Please keep in mind
the instructions you give me have to be VERY basic, I
know nothing!!!

Thanks so much  - Susan

++++ Next Question ++++