Using pictures as links <p>

moviebuff at cliffhanger.com moviebuff at cliffhanger.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

I'm changing my website and want to use pictures for the links to other pages.
But, someone told me I should still put a 'click here' underneath all the
pictures. To me, this removes all purpose of using the pictures.  <p>

How can I get across that you click on the pictures to get to other pages
without coming right out and saying so? For example, I have a page with
actor and actress information and just want to have a picture of my
favorite stars to click on and change the picture every couple of days. <p>

Mark <br>
moviebuff at cliffhanger.com <br>