Other choices in software might work better

ParadigmWebDesign-ed at lakesplus.com ParadigmWebDesign-ed at lakesplus.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

>From: Steve Black   - webworker at grapemail.net
>Subject:  ScanDisk and Defrag aren't working. What do I do?
>
>I am having a problem running maintainence on my computer.
>ScanDisk and Defrag seem to keep running over and over
>without any results. Also, my clock kicks back an hour ever
>once in a while for no apparrent reason.  Has anyone else
>ever ran into these problems?  Any suggestions?

Steve,

Before trying to defrag or run Scan disk, be sure to exit every
single application that may be runing in the background.
Right click all the little icons on the right side of your task
bar and exit those applications.

The Defrag and Scan disk that comes with Windows isn't
very good. I would suggest searching http://zdnet.com for
others. There are many free or low-cost programs that will
handle this job for you much more efficiently.

ReG at rds,

Ed
Paradigm Web Design
Because an effective website doesn't have to be costly.
http://ParadigmWebDesign.net
Subscribe to Web Sm at rts
http://paradigmwebdesign.net/subscribe.html

++++ Next Answer - Same Question ++++